Janazah Practical Management – November
THE HIGHLANDS WAQAF TRUST SHARIAH RESEARCH BOARD WILL BE HOSTING: A Janazah Practical Management Course during Novmber [NO BACKGROUND IS REQUIRED]
(Sunday Mornings. Duration: 1 Hour 40 Minutes)
10:20 AM – 12:00 PM
Sunday Mornings – NOVEMBER 2016
- NAME: A Janazah Practical Management Course during Novmber (Based mainly on the Fiqh (jurisprudence) of the Shaafi’ee School of law)
- SOME OF THE TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED ARE: How to muni (wash) and kafan (shroud) his/her parent, child, friend or any other person who has passed on. The course discussions will include subjects relating to death, afterlife, and various aspects of a Muslim funeral. The signs of near death/death, it significances, and much more will be also be looked at. As aspects of Inheritance will also be discussed.
COURSE DETAILS[list type="list-style1"]
- TIME: 10:20 AM – 12:00 PM
- DAYS: Sunday Mornings
- DATES: Month of November
- VENUE: Highlands Waqaf Trust Lecture Room Erf 62, Dietrich Road, Highlands Estate.
- COST: R150 for the course (Limited Partial and Full Bursaries available (upon request) for those who cannot afford)
- TEXT BOOK: Class notes will be made available
- PRESENTERS: Sh. Muneer Abduroaf, Sh. Khalid Abduroaf, Sh. M Soliegh Ceres
The presenters have all completed the Arabic diploma course at the Islamic University of Madinah.
All three presenters also hold Shariah Law Degrees and are Registered Sworn Translators of the High Court of South Africa in the Arabic and English Languages.
Sh. Muneer Abduroaf is also a practising attorney of the High Court of South Africa and works at the University of the Western Cape Law Faculty. He has lectured Muslim Personal Law as a guest lecturer and as a co lecturer at the UWC Law Faculty.
- MODE OF INSTRUCTION: PowerPoint Presentation and interaction
- YOU MAY REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE OR ANY OF THE OTHER COURSES THAT WE OFFER.
To Register for any of the Fiqh Courses, Please click on the button below:Registration for Fiqh Courses